Fuorisalone 2019 in 10 pictures: the point by Tosilab
An intense, surprising week that inevitably represented a real source of inspiration for Tosilab. The Milan Design Week, which develops every year between Rho Fiera with the Salone del Mobile and the center of Milan, ended on April 14th with a boom in visits especially from China. Overall, the 2019 Fuorisalone recorded an increase of 1% compared to the last edition, while the Salone del Mobile grew by 12% compared to the 2017 edition (the last that hosted Euroluce and Workplace).
In this article we sum up what we saw at Fuorisalone 2019 through 10 representative photos of the locations visited by our trendwatchers.
- Opificio 31 – Tortona Design Week. Opificio 31 is a very rich location that welcomes an infinite amount of aesthetics. This year what impressed visitors was certainly the installation by Alex Chinneck: the building opens like a giant zip and becomes one of the most instagrammable locations in the Fuorisalone.
- Studio Dimore – Brera Design District. Interstellar is the installation that Dimore Studio has designed for Fuorisalone. Similar to the stage of a show, lights and music fill the main space of the former Arti cinema in Via Pietro Mascagni 8 in San Babila.
- Studiopepe – Isola Design District. Dedicated to the art of divination and alchemy, the space of Studiopepe for the Fuorisalone 2019, Les Arcanistes, depicts the strong bond of matter with symbols and archetypes, in the evocative setting of an industrial space where the last century worked the gold.
- Superstudio più – Tortona Design Week. As every year, Superstudiopiù shows a concentration of innovation and creativity. In the picture Normann Copenhagen.
- Moooi – Brera Design District.
- Ventura Centrale – Tortona Design Week.
- A Space for Being by Google – Porta Venezia in Design.
- Brera Design Apartment: Brera Design District.
- Henge Apartment: Brera Design District. Henge
- Nilufar Gallery – Brera Design District.
- 0 Comment